Come spend a week in Spain with me – 29 Oct – 4 Nov 2022 at the beautiful Casa Ana in the Andalucian mountains.
Here’s the blurb…
“Paul will bring his 30 years of experience as an award-winning writer, tutor, editor and competition judge to helping you raise your writing to the next level. He’ll lead group sessions each morning, dissecting texts to illustrate how to write compelling fiction, exploring techniques to better equip your writers’ toolbox, and helping you develop your writing voice. The afternoons are free for you to put new insights into practice in your writing and Paul will also offer a one-to-one session where you can discuss your writing and/or the industry. To round off the retreat there’ll be an evening where you can read your work in a supportive atmosphere, in the company of the other writers.”
Your retreat at Casa Ana
- You’ll have the luxury of a week or two working uninterruptedly on your writing
- Inspiring mountain surroundings, quiet corners on the terrace, Spanish sunshine
- Your own room and writing table
- The company of other writers, from many countries
- Opportunities to read from your work in the supportive atmosphere of the group
- One-to-one sessions are available with the resident mentor
- You don’t have to cook! The Casa Ana chef prepares sumptuous meals. Full board is included in the price.
- We make it easy for you to travel to Casa Ana with a minibus from Malaga or a taxi from Granada airport
If you’re interested please head over to the Casa Ana website…
Winner of The Polari First Novel Prize
‘A triumph of storytelling. An absolute gem.’ Donal Ryan
‘Raw, funny and endlessly entertaining’. Jonathan Coe